ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: COMMENT "แฟนบอลออสเตรเลีย" หลังบุกมาเยือนไทย แต่ทำได้เพียงเสมอ 2-2  (อ่าน 1995 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Hugball

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 7076
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • www.hugball.net

Joel Dabinett : If that is how we are going to play against a team like thailand, then I’m sorry but we do not deserve to be in the world cup
“ถ้าพวกเราไปเล่นอย่างเกมกับทีมไทย ผมจะเสียใจเพราะเราไม่ควรได้ไปบอลโลก”

Trevor Luke Chambers : Thailand played the way Australia should play. Releasing players through the middle and playing positive football. Thailand deserved to win that game and if Robbie Kruse starts again I’ll claw my eyes out
“ทีมไทยเล่นในแบบที่ออสเตรเลียควรจะเล่น การปล่อยให้นักเตะเล่นด้วยความมั่นใจ ทีมไทยควรชนะในเกมนี้ และถ้า Robbie Kruse ได้ลงเล่นอีก ผมจะควักตาตัวเองทิ้ง”

Sam Hayden : Pathetic performance, credit to Thailand who were the better team on the night but we were lazy and couldn’t string multiple passes together. Kruse can’t cross when he’s on the wing, can’t stay inside when he’s in the middle but I hope he’s not there in march
“เป็นฟอร์มที่แย่ ต้องให้เครดิตทีมไทยด้วยที่ทำได้ดีกว่าในคืนนี้ แต่พวกเราก็ขี้เกียจและไม่สามารถต่อบอลกันได้เลย Kruse ไม่สามารถเปิดบอลเมื่อเขาอยู่ด้านข้าง ไม่สามารถอยู่ด้านในเมื่อเขาอยู่กลางสนาม แต่ฉันหวังว่าเขาจะไม่ติดทีมในเดือนมีนาคม”

Mark Busuttil Mooy :– disgusting game. Why was he not subb’d. Also, a deliberate handball in the box is a red card. Ref must be suspended!!!
“เป็นเกมที่น่าเกลียด ทำไมพวกเขาไม่เปลลี่ยนตัว นอกจากนี้การทำแฮนด์บอลในเขตโทษมันต้องใบแดง กรรมการควรชูออกมา!”

Darren Gimber : Think a lot of people are failing to give credit to Thailand here. Australia were shocking and Thailand raised their game and some. Had they won we could have no complaints.
“คิดว่าหลายคนกำลังอ่อนแอที่จะให้เครดิตทีมไทยในนี้ ออสเตรเลียกำลังช็อค และทีมไทยได้ยกระดับเกมขึ้นมา ถ้าพวกเขาชนะเราก็เรียกร้องอะไรไม่ได้ “

Lukas Enrique Ramos : can’t believe we didn’t lose that match, thax to that dive by jedinak, completely got out played. but I will take a point after that.
“ไม่อยากจะเชื่อว่าเราจะไม่แพ้ในเกมนี้ ขอบคุณที่ Jedinak พุ่งอย่างสมบูรณ์แบบ แต่เราจะได้แต้มหลังจากนี้”

Matt Soap : 2-2 against Thailand…wow.
IF we make the world cup we would get thrashed. In other news, that field looked like a cow paddock.
“เสมอ 2-2 กับทีมไทย… ว้าววว ถ้าพวกเราจะไปบอลโลก เราต้องมาทบทวนกันใหม่ สำหรับข่าวอื่นๆ สนามนั้นดูเหมือนคอกวัวมากกว่า”

Michael Evans : You mean by an obvious dive from the “captain”? Jedinak is a total disgrace. Embarrassing performance by Australia. Thailand were the real winners today.
“คุณหมายถึงการพุ่งล้มจากกัปตันใช่ป้ะ? Jedinak ทำตัวน่าอายมาก มันเป็นฟอร์มที่น่าอายของออสเตรเลีย ทีมไทยคือผู้ชนะที่แท้จริงในวันนี้”

แปลโดย : แอดมินป๋อง เพจรู้เขารู้เราทีมชาติไทยสู่บอลโลก
เครดิตเว็บ : www.korballthai.com
เครดิตเพจ : www.facebook.com/Thailandteam/
ที่มา : เพจฟุตบอลออสเตรเลีย

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6