ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: COMMENT!!! "แฟนบอลอาเซียนและเอเชีย" หลังทีมชาติไทยเสมอทีมชาติอิรัก 2-2  (อ่าน 2935 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 2 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Hugball

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 7054
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • www.hugball.net

แปลโดยแอดมินอีเจ้ และ CHA98
เครดิตเพจ https://www.facebook.com/commentinternationalfans/
เครดิตเว็บ http://www.thaiwinds.com
หากแปลผิดพลาดต้อง ขออภัยมา ณ ที่นี้ด้วย

——————————————————————–

คอมเม้นท์แฟนบอลอาเซียน

Phúc Duy Nguyễn :TRUE STORY: IRAQ have stolen 2 points from Vietnam and Thailand in the last second. Mother of lucky
เรื่องจริง: อิรักได้ขโมย 2 แต้มจากเวียดนามและไทยในวินาทีสุดท้าย … แหม่ช่างโชคดีจริงๆ

Thuận Nguyễn : very lucky , IRAG ….
โชคดีมาก สำหรับอิรัก

Duc Trung Nguyen : Irag is the king of luck
อิรักคือ ราชาแห่งโชค

Nel Gutierrez: Congrats to Thailand War Elephants the only Asean team Passed the 2nd round of WCQ and Make it to the Asian Cup Finals in 2019…. gudluck to your journey on round 3 of WCQ. -Filipino Fan.
ยินดีด้วยนะ ทีมช้างศึกของไทย … เป็นทีมอาเซียนเพียงทีมเดียวที่ผ่านรอบคัดเลือกฟุตบอลโลกรอบที่ 2 และรอบสุดท้ายเอเชี่ยนคัพ 2019 … ขอให้โชคดีสำหรับรอบคัดเลือกฟุตบอลโลกรอบที่ 3 นะ … จากแฟนฟิลิปปินส์

Carlo Padrinao : I hope that Thailand will qualify to the World Cup
ฉันหวังว่าทีมไทยจะได้ไปเล่นฟุตบอลโลก

Jarens G Maranan : Hoping to see you winning on nzt round -from PHL
หวังว่าจะได้เห็นชัยชนะของพวกคุณในรอบต่อไป … จากฟิลิปปินส์

Ramson Paa Arenas : According to my calculations, Vietnam can still qualify for 3rd round of WCQ. These will be the case:
• Vietnam should win +2 goals vs Iraq
• Philippines should win +2 goals vs North Korea
• Qatar should win to China (any score)
or
• Vietnam should win +3 goals vs Iraq
• Australia should win +4 goals vs Jordan
• Qatar should win to China (any score)
จากการคำนวณของผม … เวียดนามยังพอมีโอกาสเข้ารอบ 3 อยู่นะ โดยมีเงื่อนไข ดังนี้
– เวียดนามชนะอิรัก 2 ประตู
– ฟิลิปปินส์ชนะเกาหลีเหนือ 2 ประตู
– กาตาร์ชนะจีน (กี่ประตูก็ได้)
หรือ
– เวียดนามชนะอิรัก 3 ประตู
– ออสเตรเลียชนะจอร์แดน 4 ประตู
– กาตาร์ชนะจีน (กี่ประตูก็ได้)

Phát The Gunners : Vietnam 1-1 Iraq 90+5 Iraq 2-2 Thailand 90+6 L

Phát The Gunners : i think VN don’t have chances to go to round 3
ฉันไม่คิดว่าเวียดนามจะเข้ารอบ 3

Yong Sava : Good job thailand …good luck 3 next round. Form Cambodia
เยี่ยมมาก ทีมไทย … ขอให้โชคดีในรอบ 3 จากกัมพูชา

Riza Fahdli : Congratulations Thailand going through to next round of World Cup Qualifiers…Group F;

Lin h: CONGRAT Thailand!!! Today,you are pride of asean.I hope Vietnam can go together but our opportunity only is 0,0001%
ยินดีด้วยนะ ทีมไทย .. วันนี้พวกคุณคือความภาคภูมิใจของชาวอาเซียน … เวียดนามสามารถผ่านเข้ารอบไปด้วยกันได้ … แต่โอกาสของพวกเรามีแค่ 0.0001%

Phii Phú : Kill Iraq and We will do our best to kick them out !!
ฆ่าอิรักให้ตาย … และเราจะทำให้ดีที่สุดเพื่อจะเตะพวกเขาออกไป

————————————————————————————–

คอมเม้นท์แฟนบอลเอเชีย

Sarmad Salim : 2 tries 2 goals for Thailand!! Our team doesn’t deserve to qualify as to its performance
Congratulations to Thailand (อิรัก)
พยายาม 2 ครั้ง ก็ได้ 2 ประตู ทีมของพวกเราไม่สมควรผ่านเข้ารอบด้วยฟอร์มแบบนี้ … ขอแสดงความยินดีกับทีมไทย

Phruksa Rtm : Did Iraq fans thought they were watching Star war or what? It’s a bad manner not so cute to use that laser flashes pointed at Thai keeper’s eye. (Note: if you didn’t see it then rewatch it at around 68:00 mins something) (ไทย)
คิดว่าแฟนบอลอิรักกำลังดูสตาร์วอร์หรืออะไรนี่? มันเป็นพฤติกรรมที่แย่มากไม่น่ารักเอาซะเลยที่ใช้เลเซอร์ส่องตาของผู้รักษาประตูของไทย (ถ้าคุณไม่เห็นลองกลับไปดูย้อนหลังประมาณนาทีที่ 68)

AQ Samaras :Thanks to Thailand, now the game between Iraq and Vietnam will become “a final match” for both teams… The winner still have a chance to qualify for the next round of World Cup qualifiers…
ขอบคุณประเทศไทย ตอนนี้เกมระหว่างอิรักและเวียดนามใกล้เข้ามา “เป็นเกมสุดท้าย” ของทั้งสองทีม ทีมที่ชนะยังคงมีโอกาสที่จะเข้ารอบคัดเลือกฟุตบอลโลกรอบต่อไป

Ahmad Xalil :congratulations Thailand you qualified leader of group to final round …but my iraq team must beat vietnam in tehran then must watch the result of other groups for qualified one of four best runners …if it happen i will thank my God
ยินดีด้วยทีมไทย คุณผ่านเข้ารอบคัดเลือกรอบสุดท้ายในฐานะแชมป์กลุ่ม … แต่ทีมอิรักของฉันต้องชนะเวียดนานในเตหะราน และยังต้องดูผลการแข่งขันของทีมอื่นๆ ด้วย ต้องเป็นหนึ่งในสี่อันดับสองที่ดีที่สุด … ถ้าผ่านเข้ารอบได้ก็ต้องขอบคุณพระเจ้า

Đoàn Minh : What the hell happened to Iraq?
เกิดอะไรขึ้นกับอิรักละนี่?

David Koch : A BIG congrotulation to Thailand with referee or Not it is care in First game against Iraq the Made from 0-2 a 2-2 and i dont like to say but iraq is a strong Team in asia and two times draw it they deserved it

ต้องขอแสดงความยินดีกับทีมชาติไทยจริงๆ ไม่ว่าจะเกี่ยวกับกรรมการหรือไม่ …แต่จากในเกมแรกที่พวกเขาตามอิรัก 0-2 และตีเสมอ 2-2 ได้ และอิรักถือเป็นทีมที่แข็งแกร่งในระดับเอเชีย การเสมอกับอิรักได้ 2 ครั้ง … ถือเป็นสิ่งที่พวกเขาคู่ควร

Alfared Zia Mammo Syria playing Japan away
Jordan playing Australia away
North Korea playing Philippines away
UAE playing KSA home
Syria loses and we win 2+ and WE WILL BE THROUGH
Jordan or North Korea or UAE draw or lose and we win any score, WE WILL BE THROUGH
We must win simple as that against Vietnam on Tuesday
ซีเรียไปเยือนญี่ปุ่น
จอร์แดนไปเยือนออสเตรเลีย
เกาหลีเหนือไปเยือนฟิลิปปินส์
ยูเออีเปิดบ้านพบซาอุฯ
ถ้าซีเรียแพ้ และเราชนะมากกว่า 2 ลูก … เราก็จะได้ผ่านเข้ารอบ
จอร์แดนหรือเกาหลีเหนือหรือยูเออี เสมอหรือแพ้ และเราชนะเท่าไหร่ก็ได้ … เราก็จะผ่านเข้ารอบ
เราต้องชนะเวียดนามให้ได้ในวันอังคารนี้

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6